Chris returned from the Rio Olympics 2016 with a successful campaign – three swimmers – three medals; with his swimmers winning more medals at the 2017 World Championships.
- Australian swim team coach 2016
- currently head coach at USC Spartans high performance swim program
- 20 years successful coaching experience with club programs
- four consecutive years as a Dolphin national team coach
- USA college program coach – NCAA
(five years University of Hawaii)
- coached successfully at all levels – from babies to Olympic medallists
- pending platinum coach status.
Jan Cameron is an Olympic silver medallist (Australian Paralympic swim team coach 2016) and has recently returned from the Rio Paralympics where seven of her swimmers competed successfully – one silver medal and six finalists.
- Jan has coached successfully in Australia, Canada, USA and New Zealand at all levels over a span of 47 years.
- formerly head coach for the swimming Australia Paralympic program at USC, now recently appointed by Swimming Australia as Paralympics Mentor Coach nation-wide.
- has been at two Paralympics and four Olympics as both team and Head Coach
- platinum coach status.